Future Market Insights Presenting in Vegan Finance Webinar IIEvent is Completed
ESSEC Finance Department organized the webinar "From a Boosting Vegan Market to Animal-Free Finance", will address the characteristics of the contemporary vegan market, following its global growth over the years. The program will explain reasons to invest in the vegan and plant-based market and its distinctive characteristics.
Nandini Roy Chaudhary- Session Summary:
As of 2020, the alternative protein industry raised US$ 3.1 billion in investments. This is 3X times higher than in any single year in the industry’s history. Since 2019, this industry witnessed 400% rise in Investments. Furthermore, more than 50% of global food and beverage brand owners are likely to invest their NPD and R&D budgets in plant-based products.
As plant based investments are at an all-time high year-over-year, this session delves into what is driving this movement towards plant base, what is the demand forecast for this market, how plant based entities and start-ups are charting winning strategies to succeed.
Nandini Roy Chaudhary
Client Partner, F&B - Future Market Insights
Founder - Vegan Business Tribe
Founder & Principal, Sentient Ventures
Advisor - Veg Capital
Founder & Principal - Sentient Ventures
Founder & CEO, MVK Group
Agenda for the webcast
- Opening session by Véronique Buisson, ESSEC Professor of Finance & Vegan Finance
- Update on the Vegan Markets - David Pannell, Vegan Business Tribe
- Investments in the Vegan/plant based Market - Nandini Roy Chaudhary, Future Markets Insights
- Sebastiano Cossia Castiglioni, Vegan Investor & Activist
- "The Ethical, Environmental and Economic Returns on Animal-free Investments" - Alexandra Clark, Sentient Venture and Veg Capital & Manish Karani, Sentient Ventures & MVK Group